Welcome to the blog of Emdeme!
FANO-TASTIC’S SOMETHING-TO-KEEP-YOU-SAVAGES-HAPPY GIVEAWAY
Some last minute shinies Matt and I collected over the last few days. It may be a rough week so here’s something to keep you busy and keep me from doing shorter giveaways.
- Shiny kyogre
- Shiny haxorus in master ball
- Shiny typhlosion in master ball
- Shiny klinklang in master ball
- Shiny serperior in master ball
- Shiny talonflame
1 REBLOG = 1 ENTRY
- 1 REBLOG ONLY
- Must be following me to win
- No giveaway blogs
- Ask box must be open
- 24 hour response time if you win
- No sideblogs (unless given permission)
GIVEAWAY ENDS FRIDAY @ 8PM EST
REBLOG AND GOOD LUCK
Pokemon… You know what is better than pokemon… Shiny pokemon!
You know is better than shiny pokemon?
FREE SHINY POKEMON, THAT IS RIGHT PEOPLE IT IS A SHINY POKEMON GIVE AWAY. In honor/ thanks to pokemon bank I am doing a give away!
The pokemon are:
Houndoom male lv. 24
Ponyta male lv. 18
Ampharos male lv. 42(without stone)
Ditto lv. 29
For the rules:
You do not have to be following me.
Only reblogs count.
You must be willing to exchange friend codes, in order to trade.
Max is three reblogs.
This post must make it over 100 notes or I will end the giveaway.
Good luck to all who enter!
I WANT TO GO TO WHEREVER THIS BUS IS GOING
So remember back in August when I was planning this and I was so excited? And then life happened and I had to cancel it?
Well, since it’s the new year and I’m getting my tax return soon, I am more financially stable to redo this!
So welcome to Amy’s Star Trek Giveaway (redo)!
- Must be following me! This is a giveaway to thank my lovely followers, so I will be checking.
- Ends April 1st. I promise I’m not going to prank anyone.
- Reblog as many times as you’d like, but only ONE TIME will count.
- Likes will get you disqualified.
- Please do not be a dick to your followers (and also to me) by spamming the reblogs (as it will break the post if it happens too often). That said, no giveaway blogs.
- Shipping available to anywhere in the world!!! Provided the items can be shipped anywhere in the world. If you win and the item you get chosen for is not available for shipment to you, we can work something out :)
- Winners will be picked using a random generator so that everyone has a chance to win.
- You must be willing to give me your address.
- I will be contacting the winners via Tumblr message, so please have your ask boxes open. You will have 48 hours to respond. If you do not, 2nd place will be bumped up to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, and I will pick a new 3rd, etc.
- One of these awesome Star Trek tunic shirts in your division/size. If they become unavailable, as they are wont to do, you will receive either the USS Enterprise Plush or the Inflatable (depending on availability).
If this post gets over 2500 notes (haha, as if), I’ll throw in another prize (to be determined later)!
I can’t believe you all have made this journey with me. I want to thank everyone individually, but that would take forever, so this is me thanking you. :)
OMG IT’S SO CUTE. IT CAN’T EVEN FIT IN THE SINK BECAUSE IT’S SUCH A CHUBBY BUBBY.
It’s not chubby. It’s a baby Husky. That’s all fur, darling.
that is chubby bubby, darling
im a biologist and it is a fact
2014 SHINY POKEMON GIVEAWAY
Let’s start off the new year with a giveaway!
The following pokemon are listed for the giveaway.
Shiny Female Sylveon
Shiny Female Eevee
Shiny Gyarados w/mega stone
Shiny Scizor w/mega stone
Shiny Mawile w/mega stone
A chance to get a SHINY SHAYMIN!
And now since this post has exceeded 2,500, you also have a chance to get a DIALGA!
How to enter:
Reblog this post = 1 entry
Follow me = 2 entries
Likes = no additional entries
Reblog + Follow = 5 entries
There will be three randomly picked winners
- First place winner will get any four shinies of their choice
- Second place winner will get any three shinies of their choice
- Third place winner will get any two shinies of their choice
The giveaway ends FEBRUARY 21 at midnight!
SO REBLOG AND GOOD LUCK!
What do you call a dead text post?
any of yours
A text ghos-
I finally completed my Pokedex and I want to give away some of my legendaries so that others can also complete there’s. There will be three winners. First place will receive two of there choice. Second place will get second choice of one. Third place will get whatever is left over.
So, here is the list of the 4 that I will be giving away with their IVs and Natures also listed:
- Shaymin-6IV,Timid (shiny)
- Mew-6IV, Quiet (shiny)
- Keldeo-4IV(Hidden Power:Ghost), Timid
- Entei- 6IV, Adamant (shiny)
Here are the rules:
- You must be following me to win.
- You can reblog as many times as you want
- 1 reblog= 1 entry
- Likes do not count for entries.
I will be picking the winner on the 22 of February 2014. The winners will be posted on here and also will be contacted on their page. Make sure that your ask box is open or you will not be able to be contacted and I will move on to the next winner.
Good lucky everyone!!!!
EDIT: I think that I am going to end this contest at the end of this month instead of the end of next month so I am leaning towards ending this on January 30th instead. Hope you all don’t mind. I will be doing another giveaway after this one is over.
We’ve been SUPER excited to finally post this one, and here she is. We’re both big fans of the show the Legend of Korra since friends strong-armed us into watching it last year (I watched almost all of season one in a single sitting) and Naga is pretty much amazing. If I had three wishes, having my own polarbear dog would be the number two, righ behind fiscal solvency (har har).
Our take on Naga is a one of a kind - there are no casts, and we won’t be doing this again. At 22” from nose to tail, she’s almost two feet long, and about 9.5” high at the withers… so she’s quite a big girl, and would be a proportionately suitable mount for some sizes of ball joint doll. She’s hand sculpted and painted, sealed and sewn with a collection of dense ice-white furs. She’s completely articulated with plastic joints that gives her a realistic range of movement, and the ability to hold a pose beautifully. Her tack made from a combination of nickle hardware, walnut coloured leather and felt, with a padded saddle blanket. It is removable via two separate hooks for the girth and breastcollar.
She is available for sale via silent auction.
To make a bid, please email us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bid amount:
- Name/Shipping Address:
- Paypal address:
We will update tumblr, facebook & deviantart with the highest bids as we are able. Please note we will NOT post your name or information. The auction will run until 6pm EST on Thursday January 16th, at which point will we contact the winner via email. Payments must be made via paypal in Canadian dollars, but we will accept payment terms.
25% of profits from this auction will be donated to Polar Bears International, to help fund their continuing research and education programs in defense of our dwindling polar bear populations.
Angela Song Mueller just forwarded this to me. WOW! Incredible work. And very cool about the donations to the polar bear fund. Congratulations to whomever ends up winning this amazing piece.